Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I HATE Mornings.

Why does the morning suck so much, what is it about this time of day that makes me want to slap the SHT out of someone for the tiny offense of speaking to me, and don’t let it be one of those crazy scary happy mofos…. Lawd….You know those ppl who seem to not realize that it should be against the law to be that dam perky at 7am. The ones who I suspect take heavy doses of meds and or sleep with a caffeine IV hooked up to them. Its not normal for anyone to be that lively and annoying so early. If you cant think of someone like this then there is a good chance you are the a-hole I am talking about… Stop being so freaking scary, we hate you.

I go to bed as early as I can in an effort to be able to handle this time of day, yet every morning I wake up needing at least 3 more hours of sleep… Do I need to see a doctor; am I a vampire, what is wrong with me?? I tried taking vitamins, getting Starbux (cuz you know that stuff is like crack), going to bed while the sun was out, and nothing…Maybe I need to make my doctor do a complete work up on me, perhaps I have a tumor…idk…

I truly hate the hours before noon, if I could sleep until 11 or so each day I would be willing to go to work from 12pm until like 6… I mean I would actually do work for those 6 hours too, not BS like I generally do for most of the day… But apparently no one is trying to go for that…It would be more productive and really they would get the same amount of work out of me, perhaps more even…think about it…

I think I will start to do away with this early bedtime, especially since it is not really helping me at all….the only problem with that is that I get bored in the evenings, if there is nothing good on TV then what the heck am I supposed to do with my time? Knit?
I need a hobby… But then wouldn’t that be a big effort, and like an investment. If I chose to start rehabbing old cars, or like creating personalized pet portraits wouldn’t I need capitol to start up…So much pressure, and besides I’m far too lazy to think about all of this right now… I need a nap…..

No comments: