Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back on that work sht…

I know I always talk about work, but I have some crazy people that I work with.
There have been many incidents recently where people have completely shown their asses and acted a complete fool at work. Maybe its just me, maybe these issues are not a big deal, idk…

Boundaries
Some people at work do not understand what this word means. There are people who do not use them in regards to personal business. And there are people who do not apply them to their work life. I have a lady here who tells anyone who will listen about her home life, in addition to her questionable sex life. And DON’T LET HER GET DRUNK. Oh lawd! We have heard about 3-ways, bed jumping and all kinds of other explicit activities that I never wanted/needed to know about her. I mean she has gone so far as to solicit for her 3-ways with ppl in the office, WTF!
Then we have the woman whose side hustle is selling sex toys, she decided that it was a good idea to bring her box of “goodies” to work and set up a display at her desk. Then she went so far as to invite others to her desk in order to get clients. How in the world is this ok, and with this whole “economy issue” why would someone jeopardize their job in that manner…. I am pretty sure you are not supposed to be selling anything at work, and I am very certain that those kinds of items are a “no, no”.

Who down with ITB
Apparently several ladies in one dept are down with the ITB and what he is offering. One lady had been talking to him for a minute, and found out that her friend was also. It was bad news bears after that. A fuss match started, then it turned into a ridiculous he say/she say incident. He claims he never entertained her like that, which I find to be odd, what woman tries to throw down over some dude who aint entertaining her like that. I mean some psycho would I suppose, but I dnt think this is a Fatal Attraction incident. I think he got found out for talking to several of them chics at once and is now trying to save face. The whole situation is ridiculous. If you are talking to someone at your work place, make sure to keep that between yourself and that person, it really just makes you look crazy when sht like this happens. Oh, and if you are talking to someone at your job, how about you don’t holla at everyone else… just a thought…

Just plain nasty….
WHY is it so hard for some people to be sanitary? They make all this antibacterial stuff for a reason, because your nasty ass is living amongst us. When you cough, cover your mouth. When you sneeze cover your mouth, and in both cases you will need to bust out some antibacterial and or wash your dam hands after said attack is finished. When you use the rest room, please take a moment to wash your hands with soap and water, por favor. There are plenty of signs in there about what you shouldn’t flush down the toilet but no signs that say, “Wash your dam hands, nasty bastards”. One day I saw a lady walk out of a stall and run her hands under the water then walk out. Which I suppose she made an attempt, but really not so much… If you have been coughing/sneezing/snotting for more than a week, I suggest you take yourself in to see a doctor. I know it costs money, but I don’t appreciate you infecting me and everyone else in the building because you refuse to pay your co-pay.

Pray for me yall, these people are a funky mess….

No comments: