Friday, June 1, 2012

Girl with the ambigram tattoo

Dear girl with the left wrist tattoo.


Since you sat down caddy corner to me at the terminal while we wait on our flight to board, I can't help wonder what possessed you to get that "day" tattoo written as an ambigram like in the "The Davinci Code"
Now I want to know whether you have a corresponding matching tattoo on your right wrist. It would only be right.
I want to get up and walk to the bathroom just to pass by you and see the inside of your right wrist so I can know for sure of its existence. I realize that if I do that. I will have to walk creepily close to you. And I don't want to give you the wrong impression. I mean, you're cute and all but I'm into dudes. So anywho, since you didn't offer we don't really need to go there. I just need to know about that right wrist.
 
*Update*
I never found out about that right wrist.... It haunts me still.

No comments: